ACCA Program Details
ACCA is a world leading body for professional accountants, having more than 188,000 members and 480,000 in 181 countries across the globe. ACCA is making you expert in ;
- Financial Reporting
- Financial Management
- Corporate LAW
- Corporate Tax
The ACCA’s flexible structure allows the course to be completed in a minimum of two years, or up to a maximum of 10 years and examinations are held in June and December.
The fundamental level is divided into two modules Knowledge and Skills.
• ACCA Knowledge Module
The knowledge module introduces you to the main areas of financial and management accounting. The Knowledge Level includes paper F1 to F3.
• ACCA Skills Module
The Skill module focuses on other technical accountancy areas. There are six subjects in the Skills module which cover the main technical areas that accountants are expected to know. The skills Level includes paper F4 to F9.
The Professional level is divided into two modules Essential and Optional.
• Professional Essential
• Professional Optional
Both of the modules at Professional level have been set at the same ability level as a Master degree.
Professional Essential module includes paper P1 to P3 whereas Professional Optional module includes paper P4 to P7 respectively.
PROFESSIONAL ETHICS MODULE
The Professional Ethics module underpins both your studies and your practical experience. The aim of the module is to introduce you to a range of ethical ideas. You can get access to the module as soon as you complete the Knowledge module (F1-F3) of the Fundamental Level.
- Professional ethics is at the heart of the ACCA Qualification. It is covered in 11 of the 16 examination papers – including all papers at professional level – and in 3 of the Essentials performance objectives.
- Underpinning the educational syllabus and the practical experience is the Professional Ethics module.
- The aim of the Professional Ethics module is to give you exposure to range of ethical perspectives.
- Ideally, this should be completed before, at the same time or soon after completing Paper P1, Professional Accountant, but must be completed before applying for membership.
ACCA Program Structure
F1 Accountant in Business
F2 Management Accounting
F3 Financial Accounting
F4 Corporate and Business Law
F5 Performance Management
F7 Financial Reporting
F8 Audit and Assurance
F9 Financial Management
P1 Governance Risk & Ethics
P2 Corporate Reporting
P3 Business Analysis
P4 Advanced Financial Management*
P5 Advanced Performance Management*
P6 Advanced Taxation*
P7 Advanced Audit and Assurance*
ACCA Entry Requirements
Our published entry requirements are a guide only and ACCA decision will be based on your overall suitability for the course as well as whether you meet the minimum entry requirements.
- A Degree from a recognized university
- A Polytechnic Diploma
- Association of Accounting Technician (UK) or ACCA Certified Accounting Technician (UK) qualification
- 2 ‘A’ level / STPM and 3 ‘O’ level / SPM passes (5 distinct and separate subjects) or equivalent
ACCA FEE STRUCTURE
|ACCA F1||AED 185||AED 1500||12|
|ACCA F2||AED 185||AED 1500||12|
|ACCA F3||AED 185||AED 1500||12|
|ACCA F4||AED 200||AED 2000||12|
|ACCA F5||AED 200||AED 2000||14|
|ACCA F6||AED 200||AED 2000||14|
|ACCA F7||AED 200||AED 2000||14|
|ACCA F8||AED 200||AED 2000||14|
|ACCA F9||AED 200||AED 2000||14|
|ACCA P1||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
|ACCA P2||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
|ACCA P3||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
|ACCA P4||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
|ACCA P5||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
|ACCA P6||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
|ACCA P7||AED 250||AED 2500||16|
Note: Early bird and group of candidates will get special discount.
How to become ACCA?
In order to claim the ACCA title, candidate must finish 14 exams along with ethics module and a relevant experience of 36 months.
When to appear in exams?
Computer-Based-Exams (CBE) for Knowledge Module can be attempted throughout the year, anytime except for JUNE and DECEMBER. Rest of the exams can be attempted in JUNE and DECEMBER.
Where can you sit in exams?
UAE student can appear in Dubai & Abu Dhabi Examination Centers.
ACCA YOUR JOURNEY OF SUCCESS
Successful completion of the ACCA professional examination with relevant working experience will enable graduates to become Chartered Certified Accountants, use the designatory letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance and business, often in senior management positions. Graduates can work as auditors, tax consultants and accountants.
- Exemptions can only be awarded on the basis of qualifications awarded by recognised institutions (i.e. those which are recognised by the local Ministry of Education as public sector institutions, or the equivalent status under their regulations). If your qualification is not listed on the exemption enquiry database, please send your documentation to ACCA Connect, for further review.
- Students will be required to pay an exemption fee for each paper awarded. Exemption fees are the same as examination fees.
- You must send official proof of any relevant qualifications which are held, or are currently being studied for, with your ACCA registration form, in order for us to assess your eligibility and confirm your entitlement for exemptions.
- Award certificates must be submitted for all completed qualifications. Academic transcripts should also be submitted for any qualification upon which you wish to claim exemption.
- Any documentation which is not in English must be officially translated before submission.
Assessment is 100% of final examination which are held twice a year in June and December.
Successful completion of the ACCA professional examination with relevant working experience will enable graduates to become Chartered Certified Accountants, use the letters ACCA, and work in any aspect of finance and business, often in senior management positions.