SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT Training at Bright Future Training Institute:
Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of the output of a process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. It uses a set of quality management methods, mainly empirical, statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization, who are experts in these methods.
Six Sigma at many organizations simply means a measure of quality that strives for near perfection. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving toward six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process – from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service.. Major corporate giants across the world have already implemented this and have achieved phenomenal results. The objectives of this program are:
- To impart an understanding of Lean Six Sigma to drive process and result oriented improvement culture.
- Equip with skills to identify and implement Green Belt level Lean Six Sigma projects and to assist Champions/ Black Belts.
What will I learn?
Participants will get following benefits:
- Learn 50+ quality and management tools
- Learn from the expert who are Master Black Belts and working in the same field for more than 15 years
- Our Master Black Belts will mentor the participants to complete their LSSGB projects without charging any further fee
Professionals looking to bring significant cost savings to their organization and those interested in becoming a Six Sigma Green Belt and/or sitting for the Six Sigma Green Belt certification exam will benefit from this training.
- Candidates desirous of Lean Six Sigma Green Belt level qualifications.
- 2+ years of work experience in Manufacturing, IT, BFSI, ITES/ BPO/ KPO/ ITIM, Services, Oil & Gas, other industries.
- Degree/Diploma Graduate
How will I benefit from taking this course?
- Compete course material for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- 2 online mock exam to practice
- 100+ real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Plenty of Templates to practice
- E-books and other notes related to Lean Six Sigma
- Sample Green Belt projects
- Access to statistical tools like MiniTab
- Working knowledge of fundamental statistical tools and Lean concepts.
- Skills to develop and implement controls designed to reduce process variation and reduce/eliminate defects/defectives as well as waste.
How will I be assessed?
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Course Completion Certificate will be awarded after completion of training
- Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate will be issued after passing the online exam (Multiple choice objective type- 2 hours) or completion of 1 Green belt project.
Duration: 3 days class and two mock exams
Class Schedule: Weekends and Week Days batches