A Levels / IGCSE (CIE), GCSE (Edexcel)
A Levels (Advanced Level qualifications) are a U.K subject based qualification for students aged 16 and above. They are usually studied over the course of 2 years, and lead to qualifications recognized for entrance to higher education institutes worldwide. Most higher education institutes require a minimum of 3 subjects. Although they are a UK qualification, schools across the world offer A Levels. Most universities and Higher Education institutes recognize A Levels as a suitable entry qualification.
Certification and Eligibility : UK school qualifications are split into two levels. General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), International GCSE (IGCSE) or Ordinary Level (O Level) qualifications are taken at around the age of 16. The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (A Level) or International A Level qualifications are typically taken at the age of 18.
Exam Center – The British Council, Dubai
Exam Session – May / June, Oct / Nov and December /January
Subjects Offered – Accounts, Economics, Business Studies, Math’s (Statistics/ Mechanics), English language, English literature, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mechanics (Any 3 subjects)
Results and Certification – Should pass in 3 subjects minimum to be A’ Level Certified.
You will get the results within 2 months of the exam and certificate from the British Council within three months of the exams.
- We at Bright Future Training Institute encourage the A Levels students to get significant improvement in their grades.
- It is an examination oriented intensive study program.
- Maximum time is provided for each subject per week for thoroughly revising the entire portion of the respective subject.
- There are monthly test papers and term exams for all the subjects. Question papers of the previous board examinations are solved in each and every subject for the benefit of the students.
- Repeated tests and doubt clearing sessions are conducted to help the students to acquire necessary skills that will put them in good stead to confidently face the final examination and attain top positions.
Duration: Maximum 6 Months
Class Timings: Sessions between 9 am – 9 pm (Sunday – Saturday)
Fee structure: TBD
1. Upfront Payment Plan: Students with upfront payments will get 10 % discount on the total amount.
2. Installment Plan: Maximum two installments each of 50%.
- Card ( Visa, Debit, Credit, Master Card)
- Online Transfer
Why choose A levels?
A Levels (Advance Levels) are a great choice for a student who has a clear idea of which subjects they excel in. Or, to put it another way, students who are ‘one-sided’ in terms of their strengths. For example, a student who is strong in English literature and weak in Mathematics would benefit from being able to focus on English literature , and drop Mathematics. This would not be possible with the IB. The importance of the final written exam means that A Levels are more suitable for students who are strong in written exams. Students who are able to revise effectively and perform well in timed exams are most suited to A Levels. Most importantly, students receive separate certificates in each subject they pass, rather than one overall certificate as with the IB.
Why to choose Bright Future Training Institute for O level coaching in Dubai?
– Affiliate center of British Council in Dubai
– One on one classes or small group classes
– Revision classes
– Coursework help
– Past paper practice
– Organized mock exams system
– Class duration of two hours per session
– Time flexibility & Cost affordability
– Perfect blend of experienced & energetic faculty