Are you looking for a career in the healthcare sector? If so, you’ve come to the right place! We, the CNA Training Institute, provide those like you who are committed to helping their country with their medical profession with the healthcare course as a Certified Nursing Assistant (Approved by KHDA). You will be able to provide care for a number of patients so they may enjoy a peaceful and comfortable life once you have earned your certification as a certified nursing assistant. Your concern will inspire them to live more independently and assist them in forgetting all of their suffering.
About CNA Course:
Joining CNA Training Institute for Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training is a great way to get started in your nursing profession. Any time is a good time to enroll in a CNA course, whether you are just out of high school or considering a career shift. For those inclined to healthcare and who enjoy caring for and assisting others, it’s a fulfilling employment option.
You may pursue your career as a healthcare professional by taking the CNA course provided by Bright Future Institute, which will help you become qualified for this nursing position in a very short amount of time.
If you work as a certified nursing assistant, you will not only provide care for your patients on an individual basis but also serve as a crucial link between the patient and the rest of the healthcare team. This is because you will have many opportunities to form a close relationship with each patient you look after over time.
Education, preparation, and CNA certification:
You must finish our prescribed course credit hours where you have acquired the fundamentals of nursing teaching and undergone supervised clinical practice in order to become a licensed or certified nursing assistant. Following a successful exam result, the certification will be given.
A Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Physician Assistant, Nurse Practitioner, Medical Doctor, Resident, or other supervisory staff member as selected by the healthcare facility or supervisor may oversee training.
You will be required to take an exam provided by our accrediting organization with KHDA attestation after finishing the CNA training period.
responsibilities and duties of a professional CNA:
In healthcare facilities, the role of certified nursing assistant is crucial and essential. Being a CNA in any hospital setting would help you develop your healthcare management skills and prepare you for other healthcare vocations. You will have to devote yourself to carrying out particular obligations as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Having conversations with patients, the medical staff, and family members
- assisting individuals with their regular activities
- Taking vital signs such as the temperature, blood pressure, and pulse
- keeping an eye on the patient’s emotional and physical signs
- Administering medications or treatments
- Providing meals to patients to ensure they have a good diet to recover quickly
- Maintaining a clean and sanitized environment
- assisting in patient care
- setting up and testing the equipment for treating
- Post Graduate Diploma in English Literature
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce – Management
- Overall, 14 years of teaching experience in teaching English literature,
- Business communication, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP and OET to professionals at different levels.
Worked as “Lead Invigilator” for IELTS & PTE at CIMT College, Canada.
Conducted as Lead Trainer:
- IELTS Teachers training at Leaders (Pvt) School, Sharjah
- IELTS Teachers training at Star (Pvt) School, Sharjah
- IELTS Teachers training at Minds training center, Sharjah
- OET nurses training workshop at Vision Institute, Ajman.
- OET Doctors training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- PTE training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- CELPIP training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- Conducted many other workshops and seminars for PTE and OET at clinics as well.
- IDP IELTS “Writing skills workshop”.
- IDP IELTS “Speaking skills workshop”.