Lumion Course In Dubai | Certified Lumion Courses In Dubai
This course is for architects and interiors or design students who want to make the design realistic in seconds with ease by using Lumion. Rendering with Lumion is as fun as playing games, it can render 3D Plan, 3D Section Elevation Interior exterior landscape perspective VR, and 3D animation in just one time working. Lumion makes it easy to unveil the beauty of your design and create compelling images, videos, and 360 panoramas.
Lumion Course In Dubai
Learn how to create beautiful renders, videos, and panoramas with Lumion, the powerful architectural visualization tool.
- Online/ Onsite Lumion Training In Dubai
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job Oriented Program
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
Course Outline (Lumion Course):
- Introduction of Lumion
- Starting a project – Project Setup, Screen Layout
- Controlling the Camera
- Modeling Environment and Modifying Terrain
- Adding a Water Plane and/or Ocean
- Importing – Updating Models with Geometry
- Placing Content from the Library
- Using Layers
- Assigning and Modifying Materials
- Saving Material Sets
- Advanced Materials (Glass, Waterfalls, Self Illuminated, Glows)
- Environment Settings
- Setting Sun Direction and Height
- Cloud Setting
- Adding / Modifying Light Fixture
- Creating Rendering Images
- Creating Animations
- Animating Objects
- Camera Presets
- Working with Filters
- Adding Special Effects to Individual clips
- Using Theater Mode Export and Rendering Options
- Rendering the final output as a movie
To enroll in our Lumion Training in Dubai Call us at +971 55 923 4565.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
Lumion is a 3D visualization software for architects, designers, and planners. It is used for creating photorealistic images, animations, and 360-degree panoramas of architectural designs and city planning projects.
Lumion is designed specifically for architectural visualization and urban planning, making it easier to use for those in the AEC (Architecture, Engineering, and Construction) industry compared to other 3D software. It also has a user-friendly interface, high-quality render engine, and a large library of materials, objects, and environments.
Yes, the Lumion course is designed for both beginners and professionals in the AEC industry. The course covers the basics of 3D visualization, modeling, and rendering, as well as advanced techniques and best practices.
There are no specific prerequisites for the Lumion course, however, it is recommended that participants have basic knowledge of 3D modeling and computer graphics.
You will need a computer with Lumion software installed and a graphics card that meets the software’s minimum requirements. A 3D mouse is recommended but not mandatory.
The duration of the Lumion course varies depending on the institution offering the course. It can range from a few days to several weeks.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion upon finishing the Lumion course.
The cost of the Lumion course varies depending on the institution offering the course. It can range from a few hundred to several thousand Dirhams.
You can enroll in a Lumion course in Dubai by contacting the institution directly or by visiting their website and filling out an online enrollment form.
The Lumion course is focused specifically on using the Lumion software, but many of the concepts and techniques taught in the course can be applied to other 3D visualization software as well.