O Levels / IGCSE (CIE), GCSE (Edexcel)
The ordinary level – O level is one of the two parts of general certificate of education (GCE) equivalent to grade 10 of school certificate (SC). The O level would act as a pathway to the new, more in-depth and academically rigorous Advance Level (A Level) qualification which is the other part of general certificate of education (GCE) equivalent to grade 12.
Certification and Eligibity: UK school qualifications are split into two levels. General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE), International GCSE (IGCSE) or Ordinary Level (O Level) qualifications are taken at around the age of 16. The General Certificate of Education Advanced Level (A Level) or International A Level qualifications are typically taken at the age of18.
Exam Center – The British Council, Dubai Exam Session – May /June and October /November
Subjects Offered – Accounts, Economics, Business Studies, Mathematics, English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Travel and Tourism, Computer Science (Any 7 subjects)
Results and Certification – Should pass in five subjects minimum to be O’ Level Certified.
You will get the results within 2 months of the exam and certificate from the British Council within three months of the exams.
- We at Bright Future Training Institute encourage the A Levels students to get significant improvement in their grades.
- It is an examination oriented intensive study program.
- Maximum time is provided for each subject per week for thoroughly revising the entire portion of the respective subject.
- There are monthly test papers and term exams for all the subjects. Question papers of the previous board examinations are solved in each and every subject for the benefit of the students.
- Repeated tests and doubt clearing sessions are conducted to help the students to acquire necessary skills that will put them in good stead to confidently face the final examination and attain top positions.
Duration: Maximum 6 Months
Class Timings: 9 am – 9 pm (Sunday – Saturday)
Fee structure: TBD
1. Upfront Payment Plan: Students with upfront payments will get 10 % discount on the total amount.
2. Installment Plan: Maximum two installments each of 50%.
- Card ( Visa, Debit, Credit, Master Card)
- Online Transfer
Why to choose Bright Future Training Institute for O level coaching in Dubai?
– Affiliate center of British Council in Dubai
– One-to-one classes or small group classes
– Revision classes
– Coursework help
– Past paper practice
– Organized mock exams system
– Class duration of two hours per session
– Time flexibility & Cost affordability
– Perfect blend of experienced & energetic faculty