Sketchup Training Dubai | Sketchup 3D Modeling Training
Sketchup enables clients to visualize three-dimensional space, facilitating projects to sell both quickly and effectively. SketchUp, a software tool, is effective for creating visual client presentations with various illustrations. Students will be introduced to the creation of 2D and 3D illustrations of space.
Topics will include an introduction to navigation, tools and icons, floor plan creation, and orientation views. This training will be of interest to those working in Architecture, interior decorating, design, and home staging.
Learn SketchUp Pro modeling skills quickly with our Authorized courses in Dubai & UAE-wide.
- Online/ Onsite SketchUp Training In Dubai
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job-Oriented Program
- Learn How To Design & Build A Model In Sketchup
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
COURSE OUTLINE (SKETCHUP COURSE):
- Introduction of Sketchup
- Interface of Sketchup
- Opening SketchUp
- SketchUp Screen
- Viewing Tools
- Shortcut Keys
- Drawing Tools (Line, Rectangle, Square, Push/Pull, Circle, Polygon, Arc)
- Selection option
- Eraser, Tape Measure, Protractor
- Move and Copy
- Rotate and Copy
- 3D Warehouse Extensions Overview
- Scale, Offset, Axes
- Displaying and Smoothing Edges
- Intersect Faces and Follow Me
- Making Multiple Copies
- (Internal Arrays Nonorthogonal and Multiple Rotated Copies)
- Simple Roofs and Dormers
- Groups and Components
- Painting, Materials, and Textures
- Sun and Shadows
- Adding Text and Dimensions
To enroll in our SKETCHUP Training in Dubai Call us at +971 55 923 4565.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
SketchUp is a 3D modeling software that is used for a wide range of design and visualization applications, including architectural design, interior design, and construction.
The SketchUp course is ideal for architects, interior designers, engineers, and individuals who want to learn how to create 3D models and visualizations.
A basic understanding of computer-aided design (CAD) software and a willingness to learn new software is recommended before attending a SketchUp course.
The SketchUp course will cover topics such as creating 3D models, using the software’s tools and features, and visualizing designs. You will also learn how to use SketchUp to create photorealistic renderings, walk-through animations, and other visualization techniques.
The duration of the SketchUp course varies depending on the provider, but it typically lasts between 2 to 5 days.
Upon completion of the SketchUp course, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to create 3D models and visualizations using the software. You will also have a better understanding of the software and its capabilities, which can help you stay ahead in the industry.
The SketchUp course in Dubai is typically accredited by Trimble, the company that develops the software, and meets the standards set by the company.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion after finishing the SketchUp course. This certificate can be used to demonstrate your skills and knowledge of the software to potential employers.