Solidworks Training Dubai | Top Solidworks Courses Online in Dubai
SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD software delivers powerful design functionality with the intuitive SOLIDWORKS user interface to speed your design process and make you instantly productive. Designers and engineers can span multiple disciplines with ease, shortening the design cycle, increasing productivity, and delivering innovative products to market faster. This training discusses how to use the SOLIDWORKS design automation software to build parametric models of parts and assemblies, and how to make drawings of those parts and assemblies.
The course aims to give students and professionals the essentials that is needed to become a certified SOLIDWORKS associate.
- Online/ Onsite Solidworks Training In Dubai
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job-Oriented Program
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
Course Outline (Solidworks course):
- Introduction to SOLIDWORKS 2016
- View and Short keys
- Understanding Plans
- General Settings
- Sketch Tool
- Editing and Modifying Sketches
- Adding Relations and Dimensions
- Advanced Dimensioning Techniques
- Basic Model Tools (Extrude, Revolve, Sweep, etc.)
- Modify Tools (Fillet, Chamfer, Hole, Wrap Etc.)
- Part modeling
- Object and Blocks
- Sheet Metal Design
- Sheet Metal Modification
- Structural Simulation and Reports
- Surface Modeling
- Surface Editing Tools
- Flow Simulation
- Working with Project
- Assembly of Models
- Assembly Tools
- Advance Assembly Tools
- Motion Study
- Generating Drawing Views
- Annotation of Drawing Views
- Sheet Setting and Template.
To enroll in our ETABS Training in Dubai Call us at +971 55 923 4565.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
Solidworks is a computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided engineering (CAE) software application used primarily for the design and creation of 3D models and simulations.
Anyone interested in learning CAD and CAE software can enroll in the Solidworks course in Dubai. It is ideal for engineers, designers, architects, and students pursuing careers in these fields.
The duration of the Solidworks course in Dubai varies depending on the institution offering it. It can range from a few weeks to several months.
The Solidworks course in Dubai covers a range of topics including 3D modeling, assemblies, simulations, and more.
Yes, the Solidworks course in Dubai is a hands-on course where students will get the opportunity to practice and apply what they have learned.
The cost of the Solidworks course in Dubai varies depending on the institution offering it and the duration of the course.
Prior knowledge or experience in CAD and CAE is not a requirement, but it is recommended. Basic knowledge of computer usage and some engineering or design experience can be beneficial.
Yes, upon successful completion of the Solidworks course in Dubai, certification is provided to students.
After completing the Solidworks course in Dubai, students can pursue careers in a variety of fields such as product design, mechanical engineering, architecture, and more. They can also become freelancers or start their own design and engineering consulting firm.