TEKLA Software Training Dubai | TEKLA Software course online/onsite Dubai
TEKLA, is a widely used software for structural analysis and design of concrete & steel structures around the globe. The software enables users to create and manage 3D structural models in concrete or steel and guides them through the process from concept to fabrication. Learning this software is a must for engineers who wish to develop a great career in structural engineering. In this course, you will get an end-to-end experience on TEKLA from basic to advanced level concepts.
The software enables users to create and manage 3D structural models in concrete or steel and guides them through the process from concept to fabrication.
- Online/ Onsite TEKLA Software Training In Dubai
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job Oriented Program
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
Course Outline (TEKLA Software course):
- Overview of Tekla Structures
- Software demonstration
- Creating a new model
- Inserting gridlines and creating views
- Modeling steel and concrete structural members
- Editing structural members and connections
- Introduction to profiles
- Introduction to model management
- Introduction to Model Organizer
- Model-checking procedures
- Phasing and plotting
- Modeling steel members
- Using system components
- Modeling stairs, ladders, and handrails
- Cuts in steel members
- Instruction on how to publish a model to Tekla BIMsight
- Adding connections and bolt groups
- Foundation reinforcement
- Creating basic custom components
- Creating models concerning external drawings
- Drawing settings
- GA drawings
- Assembly and part drawings
- Numbering and marking up
- Editing drawings
- Cloning drawings
- Generating fabrication drawings
- Drawing register
- Cold rolled CAM files
- NC files and reports
- Sectional reports
- Bolt and plate reports
To enroll in our TEKLA Software Training in Dubai Call us on +971 55 923 4565.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
TEKLA software is a building information modeling (BIM) software that is used in the construction industry for designing, analyzing, and managing building projects.
The TEKLA software course is ideal for architects, engineers, construction professionals, and individuals who want to learn how to use BIM technology for their projects.
A basic understanding of computer-aided design (CAD) software and a willingness to learn new software is recommended before attending a TEKLA software course.
The TEKLA software course will cover topics such as creating 3D models, using the software’s tools and features, and managing building projects. You will also learn how to use TEKLA to create detailed drawings, analyze structures, and communicate design information to stakeholders.
The duration of the TEKLA software course varies depending on the provider, but it typically lasts between 2 to 5 days.
Upon completion of the TEKLA software course, you will have the knowledge and skills needed to use BIM technology to design, analyze, and manage building projects. You will also have a better understanding of the software and its capabilities, which can help you stay ahead in the industry.
The TEKLA software course in Dubai is typically accredited by Trimble, the company that develops the software, and meets the standards set by the company.
Yes, you will receive a certificate of completion after finishing the TEKLA software course. This certificate can be used to demonstrate your skills and knowledge of the software to potential employers.