Description of Job:
- Establishing strategic relationships with training partners and certifying bodies.
- Expanding our market reach by contacting and meeting with training & development managers to register us as training providers.
- Maintaining good working relationships with new and existing clients to enhance client retention and new sales through referrals and references.
- Generating potential leads by placing ads and social media campaigns.
- Building sales pipelines and consistently work to meet or exceed sales revenue targets.
- Greet and welcome guests and visitors
- Answer all incoming calls and respond immediately upon inquiries
- Monitor office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Keep updated records and files
Criteria : Candidate must follow below criteria in order to apply for this job ;
- English with native accent is preferable
- Strong and verifiable speaking and written skills with excellent grammar
- Professional selling skills by phone, in-person and written
- Ability to work effectively in a flat team environment
- Self-motivated, energetic and target driven
- Knowledge of Computer applications (MS Office)
- Willingness to conduct cold-calls and sales pitches & presentations
- Digital Marketing experience is a PLUS
- MUST Willing to work for long hours
- Arabic language is a PLUS
- Package includes (Salary, Commission, Medical)
- Opportunities For Career Growth / Development
- Good Working Environment / Culture
- Visa will be provided by the company
- Candidates should read the company’s profile to know more about the services offered by the company before they appear to the interview.
- You should contact our office to fix the date and time of Interview using our direct landline number.