This course provides a basic understanding of Food & Beverage Service Operation with quality service as measured by customer expectations, effective and efficient usage of resources, application of technology for transaction management, understanding of service mise-en-place, and dynamics of food and beverage service in a variety of dining environments. Get food and beverage training with professional trainers and also learn hotel management complete courses at Bright Future.
Food and Beverage Management course Objective:
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to
- Demonstrate appropriate service behaviors for a variety of guest types.
- Understand the concept and techniques of good service and demonstrate the skill acquired.
- Program point-of-sale technology for service.
- Understand the scope and usage of service mise en place.
- Participate in the operation and execution of an in-room dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of banquet dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of restaurant dining services.
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate the English service technique.
- Demonstrate American Service technique.
- Demonstrate the Russian Service technique.
- Demonstrate Continental Service technique.
- Handouts , Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training and Internship the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below;
- Course completion certificate from Institute
- Course completion certificate from KHDA – Government of Dubai
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of Internship period
Why to choose Bright Future Training Institute Dubai ?
Bright Future is top ranked training center in Dubai, which has been delivering dynamic training solutions for job seekers, industry professionals and corporate companies. The salient features of taking training at Bright Future Training Institute, Dubai are as below;
1. Individual attention
2. Hands on practice
3. Classroom training
4. Online Sessions
5. Industry Visit
6. Interview Skills
7. Internship & Job assistance
8. Accommodation & travelling support
CERTIFIED TRAINER & OPERATION CONSULTANT
- Professional Experience:
Manager Operation F&B (Customer Relation and Associates Management)
Manager Event Operation Management
Manager of Learning & Development & Talent Acquisition
Manager Front Office Operation
Asst. Manager Front Office
- Educational Qualification:
Masters in Hospitality/Administration Management
Diploma in Hospitality Management (Specialized in Rooms Operation)
Graduated in Bachelor of Arts
Master Train the Trainer
Train the Trainer
Service Culture Champion
- Profile Details:
Highly organized professional with broad based experience in hotel business management development, and goals achievement, coupled with extensive knowledge in Front Office Operation, Food Beverage (Restaurant & Banqueting) Operation, HR Operations, Talent Acquisition and Training & development. equipped with excellent communication skills and expertise in team building relationship within staffs and Management team.