This course provides a basic understanding of Food & Beverage Service Operation with quality service as measured by customer expectations, effective and efficient usage of resources, application of technology for transaction management, understanding of service mise-en-place, and dynamics of food and beverage service in a variety of dining environments. Get food and beverage training with professional trainers and also learn hotel management complete courses at Bright Future.
Food and Beverage Management course Objective:
Upon successful completion of the course, the student will be able to
- Demonstrate appropriate service behaviors for a variety of guest types.
- Understand the concept and techniques of good service and demonstrate the skill acquired.
- Program point-of-sale technology for service.
- Understand the scope and usage of service mise en place.
- Participate in the operation and execution of an in-room dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of banquet dining service.
- Participate in the operation and execution of restaurant dining services.
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Demonstrate the English service technique.
- Demonstrate American Service technique.
- Demonstrate the Russian Service technique.
- Demonstrate Continental Service technique.
- Handouts , Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training and Internship the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below;
- Course completion certificate from Institute
- Course completion certificate from KHDA – Government of Dubai
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of Internship period
Why to choose Bright Future Training Institute Dubai ?
Bright Future is top ranked training center in Dubai, which has been delivering dynamic training solutions for job seekers, industry professionals and corporate companies. The salient features of taking training at Bright Future Training Institute, Dubai are as below;
1. Individual attention
2. Hands on practice
3. Classroom training
4. Online Sessions
5. Industry Visit
6. Interview Skills
7. Internship & Job assistance
8. Accommodation & travelling support
- MBA (Human Resource Management, Marketing & Hospitality) – Rajasthan Technical University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing) – J.N.V. University
- Competent and talented professional having more than 11 years of experience as Human
Resource and Business Development Manager in different industries such as Hospitality,
Education, FMCG, Real Estate, Media & Marketing.
- CPD certified – HR Summit & Expo – 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Extensive cross-functional leadership experience as a Trainer (Soft skills) & Lecturer (Hotel and
Hospitality), Motivational Speaker, Recruitment, Selection, Payroll, Business Development,
Team Management. Good at cementing lasting relationship between company and employees
for ensuring long-term revenue growth.
- Designing and providing Training for major departments of Hotel such as Front Office, Food &
Beverage, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing of Hotel for more than 2.8 years.
- HACCP awareness training from Food Safety Department – Dubai – with 89%.
- Attended various Hospitality conferences and seminars.
- Member of Top 150 Hospitality Leaders of UAE.
- First Aid (Basic) & First Aid – Emergency First Aid at work , Emergency Escape and Self Rescue,
Stress management Trainer.