This C++ course explains how to use C++ to create applications. After completing this training course you would be able to use C++ on your projects.
Few practical C++ based projects at the end of the course will ensure that you can apply C++ on your projects.
Who is the target audience?
This C++ training is designed for C Plus Plus beginners. This course is for you if you are interested in creating C++ applications for yourself or for others.
- Introduction to C++
- Object-Oriented Terminology
- Abstract Data Types
- I/O Services
- Standard Template Library
- Standards Compliance
FUNCTIONS AND VARIABLES
- Functions: Declaration and Definition
- Variables: Definition, Declaration and Scope
- Variables: Dynamic Creation and Derived Data
- Arrays and Strings in C++
OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING
- Object Programming Paradigm
- Orientated Programming Definitions
- Hiding and Encapsulation
- Interface and Implementation
- Instances of Objects
- Objects Â and Polymorphism
- Defining Classes in C++
- Classes and Encapsulation
- Member Functions
- Instantiating and Using Classes
- Using Constructors
- Multiple Constructors and Initialization Lists
- Using Destructors to Destroy Instances
- design patterns, factory, builder
- STL and Boost: sorting algorithm, hash table, smart pointers