The Pearson Test of English – PTE Academic is accepted for study applications by thousands of academic programs around the world. It is also approved for all Australian and New Zealand student visa and migration applications. Our institute is highly recommended for PTE test preparation in Dubai because our labs are equipped with state of the art technology and our trainers are well versed of the exam pattern.
Who accepts PTE Academic Test?
PTE Academic is accepted by thousands of universities worldwide, including prestigious institutions such as Harvard Business School, INSEAD and Yale. PTE Academic is also accepted for visa purposes by the Australian and New Zealand governments.
Who should take PTE?
PTE Academic is trusted by universities, colleges and governments around the world. It is the most unbiased proof of a candidate’s English skills. PTE is required for below purposes:
- Individuals who want to obtain the required band score in PTE test.
- Individuals who want to migrate Canada, Australia and the New Zealand. Soon PTE will be acceptable for UK visas and immigration.
- Students required to take the PTE Academic for higher studies abroad.
Why to choose PTE?
PTE Academic is accepted for student and migration applications across the world. In addition to its unbiased approach to testing, the test has many unique advantages.
1. Artificial intelligence
2. Unbiased scoring
3. Flexible testing & fast results
4. Send your score unlimited times for free
5. Unlimited acceptance for study & migration applications
Part 1: Speaking & Writing (77 – 93 Minutes)
In Part 1 you will be tested on your speaking and writing skills. The time given to this section is 77-93 minutes.
To assess speaking, your skills will be tested by your ability to produce spoken English in an academic environment.
The writing section will require you to write responses in academic English using correct grammar and spelling.
Part 2: Reading (32 – 40 Minutes)
In Part 2 you will be tested on your reading skills. This single timed section contains 15-20 independent and integrated skills items, depending on the combination of items in a given test. Different response formats, including multiple-choice, re-order paragraphs, and fill in the blanks, are designed to test your ability to read, write and listen to information provided in English. Because PTE Academic is an integrated skill test, one item type in this part of the test also assesses writing skills.
Part 3: Listening (45 – 57 Minutes)
Part 3 consists of questions that are based on audio or video clips which begin to play automatically. You hear each audio or video clip only once so listen carefully. You are allowed to take notes.
For each question you have the opportunity to adjust the volume. While the audio clip is playing, move the control bar to the right to increase the volume or to the left to decrease the volume.
After preparing PTE Academic test in Bright Future Training institute, you need to appear in Pearson test center anywhere in UAE. You will use a computer and headset to listen to, read and respond to questions.
During the three-hour test session, there are three main parts to the test: speaking and writing (together), listening and reading. There is also an optional 10-minute break between the reading and listening parts. During the test, you will find twenty different question formats, ranging from multiple choice through to essay writing and interpreting information.
PTE Academic assesses listening, reading, speaking and writing all via computer in a single three hour test session, so you will hear excerpts from lectures and view graphs and charts. You will hear a range of accents in the test, from British and American to non-native speakers, so you will be exposed to the type of accents you will encounter in everyday life.
Part 1: Speaking & Writing (77 – 93 mins)
- Personal Introduction
- Read aloud
- Repeat sentence
- Describe image
- Re-tell lecture
- Answer short question
- One sentence
- Essay (20mins)
PART 2: Reading (32 – 41 mins)
- Multiple choice questions (x2)
- Re-order paragraphs
- Fill in the blanks (x2)
- A ten-minute break is optional
PART 3: Listening (45 – 57 mins)
- Summarize spoken text
- Multiple choices x2
- Fill the blanks
- Highlight the correct summary
- Select missing word
- Highlight incorrect words
- Write from dictation
PTE Academic Test Preparation- How Bright Future Training Institute can help you?
Bright Future training institute has all the facilities to conduct PTE training in Dubai. All the labs are equipped with Computers and Wi-Fi access. Some of the key features of taking PTE training at Bright Future Training Institute:
- Our PTE Training in Dubai will help improve your proficiency in English to perform well in the PTE test.
- Our PTE experts will gauge the level of your English language and focus on areas where you need further improvement.
- Since PTE is a computer based test, hence the candidates will be trained on computer with same pattern of PTE test.
- You will be tested on past OET examination papers and proven examination techniques to attain a high score.
- Our PTE experts will give you hints & tips to get you achieve the high score by 1st attempt.
- Post Graduate Diploma in English Literature
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce – Management
- Overall, 14 years of teaching experience in teaching English literature,
- Business communication, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP and OET to professionals at different levels.
Worked as “Lead Invigilator” for IELTS & PTE at CIMT College, Canada.
Conducted as Lead Trainer:
- IELTS Teachers training at Leaders (Pvt) School, Sharjah
- IELTS Teachers training at Star (Pvt) School, Sharjah
- IELTS Teachers training at Minds training center, Sharjah
- OET nurses training workshop at Vision Institute, Ajman.
- OET Doctors training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- PTE training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- CELPIP training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- Conducted many other workshops and seminars for PTE and OET at clinics as well.
- IDP IELTS “Writing skills workshop”.
- IDP IELTS “Speaking skills workshop”.