Social media technologies are continuously transforming the ways consumers interact with each other and firms. These changes constitute a fundamental shift in the marketplace–consumers have greater opportunities to voice their opinions and connect with their peers as well as increased influence over marketers and brands.
We will give you the knowledge you need to create engaging content for platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat, as well as how to identify influencers, deliver content to a targeted audience, and measure the success of your efforts.
- What is social media?
- Proof of the power of social
- How does social media help businesses?
- Social media habits to avoid
SOCIAL MEDIA IN BUSINESS
- Understand the current social media landscape
- Case studies and examples of who’s doing it well – and who’s not!
- The challenges and opportunities presented by social media
- Overcoming resistance to change
PLANNING FOR SOCIAL MEDIA
- Aligning social media with your business plan
- Using social media to establish your identity and your message
- The importance of blogging
- Audience engagement using video
- What to blog about
- Commenting and guest blogging
TWITTER IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- Getting the best out of Twitter
- Twitter jargon
- Retweets, hashtags and lists
- Twitter tools
- Finding influential users
- Adding a Twitter widget on your site/blog
- Changing your Twitter background
LINKEDIN IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- Enhancing your profile
- Building connections and recommendations
- Driving traffic with groups and answers
FACEBOOK IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- Profiles, groups and business pages
- Developing a Facebook business page
- Making the most of Facebook timeline
- Promoted Posts & Facebook Ads
GOOGLE+ IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- Your profile and business page
- Using Circles
- +1’s – their impact on SEO
PINTEREST IN YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN
- The power of sharing visuals
- Pinning and repinning
MEASURING AND MONITORING
- What are people saying about you?
- Analytics and stats tools
DEVELOPING YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA PLAN
- Measure the success (or failure) of your current social media efforts
- How do you determine the ROI of social media?
- Crowdsourcing – what it is and how you can use it
- The role of User Generated Content
- How to use social media for enhanced search engine visibility
- Ways to implement the technology internally for improved growth and profitability
- How to get the best out of online video, podcasts, discussion forums, wikis and blogs
- Developing your Key Performance Indicators