Microsoft Project Course Dubai | Top Microsoft Project Courses Online in Dubai
Bright Future Training offers a range of Microsoft Project training courses in Dubai. We provide Project courses from beginner to advanced levels. This course is designed for project managers who want to learn how to use the MS Project tool efficiently and perfectly. A full hands-on course with exercises and demos will be delivered. The course is also useful for delegates who want to start their career as project managers and want to learn how the best planning can be done.
Microsoft Project is a project management software that enables users to manage projects, resources, and budgets.
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job Oriented Program
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
Course Outline (Microsoft Project Course):
- Introduction of Sketchup
- Interface of Sketchup
- Opening SketchUp
- SketchUp Screen
- Viewing Tools
- Shortcut Keys
- Drawing Tools (Line, Rectangle, Square, Push/Pull, Circle, Polygon, Arc)
- Selection option
- Eraser, Tape Measure, Protractor
- Move and Copy
- Rotate and Copy
- Scale, Offset, Axes
- Displaying and Smoothing Edges
- Intersect Faces and Follow Me
- Making Multiple Copies
- (Internal Arrays Non-Orthogonal and Multiple Rotated Copies)
- Simple Roofs and Dormers
- Groups and Components
- Painting, Materials, and Textures
- Sun and Shadows
- Adding Text and Dimension
To enroll in our Microsoft Project Training in Dubai Call us at +971 55 923 4565.
Who Wants To Learn:
- This entry-level course typically attracts attendees looking to develop an understanding of MS Project Software.
- It is recommended that individuals have basic experience with the Windows operating system and some understanding of Project management.
- It is recommended to individuals who would like to start working as a Project Coordinator, Project Manager Project Assistant, or any position related to Project Management.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
Microsoft Project FAQs
Microsoft Project is a software program used for project management, scheduling, and resource allocation.
In a Microsoft Project course in Dubai, you will learn the basics of the software, including how to create and manage projects, how to schedule tasks, how to allocate resources, and how to track project progress.
No, prior experience with project management is not required to take this course. However, familiarity with project and team management concepts may be helpful.
Microsoft Project can be used for a wide range of projects, including construction projects, software development projects, and business initiatives.
You will need a licensed subscription to Microsoft Project software installed on your computer.
The duration of the course can vary depending on the course provider, but it is typically between 2-5 days.
Yes, the course may be available online or in-person, depending on the course provider.
Project managers, team leaders, business analysts, and anyone involved in project planning and management can benefit from taking a Microsoft Project course in Dubai.
Learning Microsoft Project can open up career opportunities in project management, business analysis, and other related fields.
The cost of the Microsoft Project course in Dubai can vary depending on the course provider, but it typically ranges between AED 2000 to AED 5000.