The goal is to provide students with an understanding of world-class Hotel Operations. Including free hotel internship training with star hotels. Our Hospitality Management course is a blend of theory, practice, and professionalism. This enables the candidate to have the required skillset and management capability to provide immediate value to an employer. Get hotel management training at Bright Future.
The fully paid internship is a key component of the program as it provides students a “real life” application to the theory. The internship is vital for creating opportunities within the industry but more importantly it provides the student with a unique learning and mentoring experience which ultimately increases their value. Learn
At Bright Future Institute we trains multi-skilled, qualified and ambitious industry professionals. Our candidates perform to international standards, ready to enter the workforce in leadership roles such as: front office, food and beverage, Housekeeping, and Food Production / Culinary.
- Hotel / Hospitality Management
- Specialization Food & Beverage Service Operation
- Managing Front Office Operations and Management
- Specialization in Rooms Operation
- Housekeeping / Accommodation Operations
- Professional Waitering Training Program
- Specialization Event Operation Management
- Human Resource Management in Hospitality & Tourism
- Handouts , Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below;
- Course completion certificate from Institute
- Course completion certificate from KHDA – Government of Dubai
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of Internship period
Why to choose Bright Future Training Institute Dubai ?
Bright Future is top ranked training center in Dubai, which has been delivering dynamic training solutions for job seekers, industry professionals and corporate companies. The salient features of taking training at Bright Future Training Institute, Dubai are as below;
1. Individual attention
2. Hands on practice
3. Classroom training
4. Online Sessions
5. Industry Visit
6. Interview Skills
7. Internship & Job assistance
8. Accommodation & travelling support
- MBA (Human Resource Management, Marketing & Hospitality) – Rajasthan Technical University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing) – J.N.V. University
- Competent and talented professional having more than 11 years of experience as Human
Resource and Business Development Manager in different industries such as Hospitality,
Education, FMCG, Real Estate, Media & Marketing.
- CPD certified – HR Summit & Expo – 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Extensive cross-functional leadership experience as a Trainer (Soft skills) & Lecturer (Hotel and
Hospitality), Motivational Speaker, Recruitment, Selection, Payroll, Business Development,
Team Management. Good at cementing lasting relationship between company and employees
for ensuring long-term revenue growth.
- Designing and providing Training for major departments of Hotel such as Front Office, Food &
Beverage, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing of Hotel for more than 2.8 years.
- HACCP awareness training from Food Safety Department – Dubai – with 89%.
- Attended various Hospitality conferences and seminars.
- Member of Top 150 Hospitality Leaders of UAE.
- First Aid (Basic) & First Aid – Emergency First Aid at work , Emergency Escape and Self Rescue,
Stress management Trainer.