About TEF ( Test d’Evaluation de Français ):
A French fluency assessment exam for non-native speakers is called TEF. It is given out by CCIP, which the Canadian federal government has approved for use in the immigration process. Unlike other language examinations, TEF uses a special methodology to evaluate its mentees, and they are intended to be the most accurate assessments for individuals throughout the world.
TEF Training at Bright Future:
As the best TEF preparation institute in Dubai, Bright Future Training Institute offers better training for all students enrolled in the TEF. We have expert tutors who are native speakers to evaluate and assess your skills for the TEF, and we offer the highest standard of instruction and one-of-a-kind study materials to help you improve your abilities and achieve the desired score.
TEF is evaluated in a particular way that is considered to be the most effective way. It consists of three sections that test takers must complete and two additional sections that are optional. Writing and speaking are optional elements of the test that can be done independently, whereas reading, listening, grammar, and vocabulary are required sections.
|Test d’Evaluation de Français (TEF)|
|Section||Time Allotted||No. of Questions||No. of Points Allotted||Remarks|
|Reading comprehension||60 Minutes||50 Questions||300 Points||Mandatory. Multiple choice questions.|
|Listening comprehension||40 Minutes||60 Questions||360 Points||Mandatory. Multiple choice questions|
|Grammar||30 Minutes||40 Questions||240 Points||Mandatory. Multiple choice questions|
|Written expression||60 Minutes||2 Topics||450 Points||Optional|
|Oral expression||35 Minutes||2 Topics||450 Points||Optional|
- Post Graduate Diploma in English Literature
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Commerce – Management
- Overall, 14 years of teaching experience in teaching English literature,
- Business communication, IELTS, PTE, CELPIP and OET to professionals at different levels.
Worked as “Lead Invigilator” for IELTS & PTE at CIMT College, Canada.
Conducted as Lead Trainer:
- IELTS Teachers training at Leaders (Pvt) School, Sharjah
- IELTS Teachers training at Star (Pvt) School, Sharjah
- IELTS Teachers training at Minds training center, Sharjah
- OET nurses training workshop at Vision Institute, Ajman.
- OET Doctors training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- PTE training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- CELPIP training workshop at CTC Institute, Ajman.
- Conducted many other workshops and seminars for PTE and OET at clinics as well.
- IDP IELTS “Writing skills workshop”.
- IDP IELTS “Speaking skills workshop”.