The Managing Front Office Operations course is designed to provide students with a basic understanding of front office procedures in the hospitality industry. Students will understand, organize, perform and evaluate front office functions that are critical to the success of a hotel. Students will be trained in the importance of guest service, along with any technical aspects of front office management. Meet our expert trainers to learn hotel management courses in a professional way.
Upon completion of the Managing Front Office Operations course, you will be able to:
- Describe how the hospitality industry is structured including the size, target markets, levels of service, ownership, and affiliation, and reasons for traveling.
- Explain how a hotel and the front office are organized.
- Trace the progress of the guest through the guest cycle and explain how front office systems, forms, structure, equipment, and technology to help support each phase of the cycle.
- Identify the types of reservations, how reservations are made, and how reservations are confirmed and maintained.
- List the tasks involved in the registration function.
- Outline front office responsibilities, focusing on communications, guests’ services, guest relations, and security functions.
- Describe accounting fundamentals and analyze basic front office financial statements.
- Summarize the procedures involved in checking a guest out and settling his or her account.
- Explain how a “Night Audit” works and what function it serves.
- Identify basic management functions and how they affect the front office when setting rates, forecasting room availability, budgeting, and evaluating operations.
- Measure yields using revenue management formulas, and explain the various components of revenue management.
- List the human resource tasks involved in the front office functions of recruiting, selecting, hiring, orienting, skills training, staff scheduling, and staff motivation.
- Handouts , Materials
- Lab Manuals
- Soft copy of reference Books
Foundation Level 1: 20 credit hours
Professional Level 2: 40 credit hours
Upon successful completion of training and Internship the graduate students will be rewarded with three certificates, details as below;
- Course completion certificate from Institute
- Course completion certificate from KHDA – Government of Dubai
- Internship certificate upon successful completion of Internship period
Why to choose Bright Future Training Institute Dubai ?
Bright Future is top ranked training center in Dubai, which has been delivering dynamic training solutions for job seekers, industry professionals and corporate companies. The salient features of taking training at Bright Future Training Institute, Dubai are as below;
1. Individual attention
2. Hands on practice
3. Classroom training
4. Online Sessions
5. Industry Visit
6. Interview Skills
7. Internship & Job assistance
8. Accommodation & travelling support
- MBA (Human Resource Management, Marketing & Hospitality) – Rajasthan Technical University
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Marketing) – J.N.V. University
- Competent and talented professional having more than 11 years of experience as Human
Resource and Business Development Manager in different industries such as Hospitality,
Education, FMCG, Real Estate, Media & Marketing.
- CPD certified – HR Summit & Expo – 2017, 2018 & 2019
- Extensive cross-functional leadership experience as a Trainer (Soft skills) & Lecturer (Hotel and
Hospitality), Motivational Speaker, Recruitment, Selection, Payroll, Business Development,
Team Management. Good at cementing lasting relationship between company and employees
for ensuring long-term revenue growth.
- Designing and providing Training for major departments of Hotel such as Front Office, Food &
Beverage, Housekeeping, Sales and Marketing of Hotel for more than 2.8 years.
- HACCP awareness training from Food Safety Department – Dubai – with 89%.
- Attended various Hospitality conferences and seminars.
- Member of Top 150 Hospitality Leaders of UAE.
- First Aid (Basic) & First Aid – Emergency First Aid at work , Emergency Escape and Self Rescue,
Stress management Trainer.