This course is to introduce the basics of distributed application development.This .NET course explains how to use .NET to create applications. After completing this training course you would be able to use .NET on your projects.
This course will cover the practical aspects of multi-tier application development using the .NET framework. The goal of this course is to introduce the students to the basics of distributed application development. We will introduce the Web Service development and .NET remoting.We will also cover service oriented architecture, design, performance, security, content managements systems and deployment issues encountered in building multi-tier distributed applications.
- Introduction to Networking and the world wide web.
- Building multi-tier enterprise applications.
- Introduction to the .NET framework.
- .NET Interoperation services.
- Server side programming: Web Forms, ASP.NET Web Services, ADO.NET Data Access
- Client/Server Programming, 3-tier architecture.
- .NET Remoting.
- ASP.NET Web services and web service security.
- RESTful, SOAP, DISCO, and UDDI.
- Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) and Web Services.
- Software as a Service (SaaS).
- Cross-Platform Mobile Application Development with HTML5 and PhoneGap