The globe is switching to solar energy since it is the most dependable renewable source of electricity at this time of depleting natural resources. With its Shams Dubai program, Dubai is at the forefront of the transition to renewable energy. With a goal of generating 75% of its energy from renewable sources by 2050, the initiative was introduced in 2015. Additionally, the Dubai Clean Energy Strategy 2050 has interim goals of 7% solar power by 2020 and 25% solar power by 2030. Solar energy will be used more and more in the future since it is sustainable, abundant, and clean. There will be a pressing demand for a competent and certified staff because this is a developing area with a wide range of prospects. The course is best suited for experts in the business looking to expand their knowledge, those active in PV solar energy, as well as professionals from any discipline looking to enter the field and acquire specialized skills. The Solar PV system training course from Bright Future is meant to teach students about everything from design to installation and maintenance.
An accredited solar training course is provided by Bright Future Training Institute. The goal of the course is to develop students’ best-in-class market capabilities and solar industry knowledge in Dubai.
A solar panel with an inverter Considering the UAE government’s aim for sustainable energy, the installation sector is the most in-demand. Full project-based sessions with industrial experience.
- Solar PV Design Introduction
- Basic Design and Load Calculation
- System Sizing (Solar Panel, Charge Controller, Inverter, Batteries, Fuses, Breakers, etc.)
- Wiring Diagram and Demonstration (Power and Control Circuit for AC/DC) – Parallel and Series Connection
- Support Structure and Framing
- Installation Demonstration
- Practical Installation Session
- Automatic Transfer Switch Connection (Solar, Grid, and Load)
Corporate training facilities are offered on site. courses on weekdays and weekends.
Installation and Maintenance:
Before installation, there are a number of extremely important safety considerations that must be made since solar installation entails dealing with equipment and panels that generate several hundred volts of energy. Solar panels require extremely minimal maintenance because there are no moving parts. To make sure the panels are clear and that nothing is preventing them from effectively absorbing the sun, they must be examined at regular intervals.
- You will obtain a solid grasp of how solar power systems are installed and operate.
- possess the assurance necessary to competently plan, build, install, and operate a solar PV system while taking into account all relevant variables, set-ups, and operational characteristics.
- Choose the ideal configuration and offer an improved answer.
- 9 Years of practical experience
- 4 years of teaching experience