QuickBooks is Intuit Inc.’s set of software solutions designed to manage payroll, inventory, sales, purchase, general ledgers and other needs of a small business. The software’s features include marketing tools, merchant services, product and supplies, training solutions. In the End of this Course, you will learn this:
- Introduction to Accounting.
- Introduction to Accounting Software.
- Company Creation.
- Chart of Accounts.
- Edit Chart of Accounts.
- Delete Chart of Account List.
- Enter Opening Balances in Chart of Account.
- Check the Reports of Chart of Account.
- What is Journal Entry?
- Why we use Journal Entries?
- Journal Entries in QuickBooks.
- Edit Journal Entries.
- Delete Journal Entries.
- Check the Reports of Journal Entries.
- What is Inventory?
- Inventory in QuickBooks.
- Inventory Adjustments.
- Check the Reports of Inventory.
- Creation of Customers.
- Check the Report of Customers.
- Sale Orders.
- Check the Reports of Sale Orders.
- Sale Invoices.
- Receipts from Customers.
- Sales Return/Credit Memos.
- Replacements entry for Customer.
- Check the Report of Refund and Replacements.
- Check all the relevant reports of Accounts Receivable.
- Creation of Vendors.
- Check the Report of Vendors.
- Purchase Orders.
- Check the Report of Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Received Inventory.
- Payments to Vendors.
- Purchase Return/ Vendor Credit Memos.
- Refund of Cash from Vendors.
- Check all the reports of Vendors.
- What is Payroll?
- Payroll in QuickBooks.
- Check the Reports of Payroll.
Lesson 7: Advance Quickbooks
- Multiple Currencies.
- Bank Deposit.
- Bank Transfer.
- How to Make Classes.
- Backup company data.
- Restore company data.
- Change Accounting Period.
- Closing the Accounting Period of Company.