What is IELTS?
IELTS is the world’s most recognized English language proficiency test for higher education and global migration, with over 3.5 million tests taken in the last year. The IELTS test is trusted by over 10,000 organizations, including universities, professional bodies, employers and migration authorities.
A nine-band scale is a measure to identify your levels of proficiency -from non-user (band score 0) through to expert (band score 9).
Types of IELTS Test
IELTS at Bright Future Training institute offers you a choice of two tests to better meet your needs. The IELTS Academic and IELTS General.
IELTS Academic Test
IELTS Academic Test measures English language proficiency needed for an academic, higher learning environment. If you are intending to apply for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking country, then, IELTS Academics is the right option for you.
IELTS General Test
IELTS General is the only English test that is accepted by all of the key immigration authorities in Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the United Kingdom, for visa applications and migration purposes. If you are migrating to English speaking countries then IELTS General Test is the right choice for you.
Who should take IELTS?
- Individuals who want to obtain the required band score in IELTS.
- Individuals who want to migrate Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the UK.
- Students required to take the IELTS for higher studies abroad.
- The teacher who wants to pass the IELTS test for registration in the Ministry of education (MOE) and KHDA.
Why IELTS at Bright Future Training Institute Dubai?
Getting the target band in IELTS is not often easy, you need hints & tips with proper guidance from IELTS experts. At Bright Future Training Institute, our team of dedicated trainers and IELTS experts help you achieve your required band score in all 4 skills of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
Bright Future is committed to culminate the wished results with a perfect blend of senior educationists and young breed of energetic trainers on its faculty. We are happy to always be at your service and continue to grow as inspired by many students who continually refer our training center as one of the best in UAE.
Why People Highly Recommended IELTS Training Dubai to Bright Future Institute?
It is proven by many candidates who had taken the IELTS test as a training oriented institution which is customized to student’s demands. We have been receiving potential referrals since IELTS review course was offered from our training center. Classes are provided with flexibility of time, sufficient materials are enjoyed by all trainees, and quality of assurance of instruction are delivered.
Our distinguishing Features
- Highly qualified and British Council certified trainers
- Orientation coupled with hints & tips sessions from British Council
- Latest materials from Cambridge and British Council
- Small class size with individual attention
- Mock tests to assess your current level
- Weekdays and Weekends classes are available
- Affiliate member of British council to train and register test takers for IELTS exams
- Consistently generating 7 -9 Bands of both IELTS academic and IELTS general tests.
IELTS online training
Our current situation made this online approach more convenient for many students as they save their time and money instead of attending the traditional classroom training.
Book your seat today for IELTS online & offline training.
- Techniques in prediction, paraphrasing and different accents
- Analyzing and understanding the types of tasks and questions
- Identify key words, paraphrases, and distractors
- Simultaneous listening and writing
- Understanding meaning
- Listening for information and taking notes
- Approaching and locating written and visual information
- Skimming and scanning strategies
- Techniques in reading questions and recognizing paragraph structures
- Identify synonyms and irrelevant information
- Understanding the writer’s views and arguments
- Understanding visual information
- Interpreting of data and statistics
- Developing and presenting arguments
- Organizing and expressing facts, opinions, arguments and supporting information
- Structure and organization of essay
- Describing trends and processes
- Vocabulary building
- Giving personal and general information
- Organizing notes on a random speaking topic
- Taking part in discussion and expressing opinions
- Comparing and contrasting information
- Communicating your ideas clearly
- Explaining common errors, pitfalls and intonation
- Understanding common speaking errors and pronunciation
- Techniques to build confidence in speaking
- Time management skills in examination
|9||Expert user||Has fully operational command of the language: appropriate, accurate and fluent with complete understanding.|
|8||Very good user||Has fully operational command of the language with only occasional unsystematic inaccuracies and inappropriate usage. Misunderstandings may occur in unfamiliar situations. Handles complex detailed argumentation well.|
|7||Good user||Has operational command of the language, though with occasional inaccuracies, inappropriate usage and misunderstandings in some situations. Generally handles complex language well and understands detailed reasoning.|
|6||Competent user||Has generally effective command of the language despite some inaccuracies, inappropriate usage and misunderstandings. Can use and understand fairly complex language, particularly in familiar situations.|
|5||Modest user||Has partial command of the language, coping with overall meaning in most situations, though is likely to make many mistakes. Should be able to handle basic communication in own field.|
|4||Limited user||Basic competence is limited to familiar situations. Has frequent problems in understanding and expression. Is not able to use complex language.|
|3||Extremely limited user||Conveys and understands only general meaning in very familiar situations. Frequent breakdowns in communication occur.|
|2||Intermittent user||No real communication is possible except for the most basic
information using isolated words or short formulae in familiar situations and to meet immediate needs. Has great difficulty understanding spoken and written English.
|1||Non-user||Essentially has no ability to use the language beyond possibly a few isolated words.|
|0||Did not attempt the test||No assessable information provided.|
Types of IELTS test in Dubai
There are different types of IELTS tests you can take to meet your requirements. IELTS is the key that you need for opening all the doors to move around the world. Be if you are aspiring to join a university or applying for immigration to a country of your dreams. The test you should choose depends on what you want to do.
Before booking your IELTS test in Dubai, make sure to check which test you need with the organizations you are applying to;
- IELTS General test
- IELTS Academic
- IELTS UKVI
- IELTS Indicator (Academic Only)
IELTS test takers have to choose one the below two options for their IELTS test:
- The paper based test
- The computer delivered test
What is the duration of the IELTS Test in Dubai?
The IELTS test usually takes 2 hours and 45 minutes. The time breakdown of four modules are as below:
|IELTS Listening||30 Minutes|
|IELTS Speaking||11- 14 Minutes|
|IELTS Reading||1 Hour|
|IELTS Writing||1 Hour|
IELTS Listening Module:
Duration: 30 minutes
1. You are given various recordings from diverse contexts.
2. The recordings usually include a conversation in general situations, academic discussions or lectures.
3. After listening to the recordings you are asked to answer the questions given in various formats such as sentence completion and matching, multiple-choice, etc.
IELTS Speaking Module:
Duration: 11 – 14 Minutes
1. The speaking test is generally done on a week before the exam or a week after the exam.
2. The Speaking section includes a few general questions related to your family, work, life and more.
3. After answering these questions, you will be given a task card which has conversation points on a chosen topic. You need to give your thoughts on this topic.
4. A discussion between you and the examiner will be conducted on the developed thoughts in a more common and summarized way.
IELTS Reading Module:
Duration: 1 Hour
1. The reading test is separated into tasks. Each task requests you to apply your proficiency in real-life circumstances.
2. You will require expert guidance in this section as you will find it difficult. Bright Future Training Institute in Dubai offers you expert guidance and quick tips to easily pass this level.
IELTS Writing Module:
Duration: 1 Hour
1. IELTS Writing test is usually lengthy. You will have to spend 20 minutes on the first task and 40 minutes on the second.
2. The first task will put you in real-life situations to test on how you deal with it.
3. The second task focuses on abstract thoughts. You need to answer each question carefully and as explained.
How Bright Future Training Institute can help you achieve your target band score?
At Bright Future Training Institute, our team of dedicated trainers and IELTS experts help you achieve your required band score in all 4 skills of Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking.
- Our IELTS experts will help improve your proficiency in English to perform well in the IELTS Exam.
- Our IELTS experts will gauge the level of your English language and focus on areas where you need improvement.
- You will be tested on past IELTS examination papers and proven examination techniques to attain a high band score.
- Our IELTS experts will give you tips and techniques that help you achieve your target band score.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
|IELTS Academic and General Training – Paper based test||AED 1,170
|IELTS Academic and General Training – computer-delivered test||AED 1,290|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) – Paper based test||AED 1,225|
|IELTS for UK Visas and Immigration (Academic and General Training) – computer-delivered test||AED 1,355|
|IELTS Life Skills (A1 and B1)||AED 725|
Each has its own good features. Paper based is for those who are not adept in computer. In this approach, candidates can scan and skim from pages to pages on their question booklet thus, it is easy for them to highlight the words or phrases which will match with the question. On the other hand, Computer Delivered is for computer experts who can listen, read , write and answer straight away on screen. One advantage of the CD Ielts is they get their test results after 7 days and if failed from the test , they can book for exam again as much as they wish.
Choosing the right training center with expert trainers. They are the sole providers of best guidance to prepare you for the exam
CELPIP (Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program): Computer Based Test
- CELPIP – General Test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking Test Fee: $280 + Taxes
- CELPIP – General LS Test – Listening and Speaking, (Candidates only in Canada) Test Fee: $195+ Taxes
IELTS indicator is a computer delivered test of the same format however, the speaking test will be conducted via video call unlike in the real Ielts test, it is face to face.
Please take note that the IELTS indicator is for academic purpose only not for immigration.
So, before booking for the test, check if the university you will be enrolling accepts IELTS INDICATOR TEST RESULT.
This is a new online test approach for students who are planning to join the universities or colleges soon. As standard tests in test centers are still postponed, IELTS INDICATOR will be a temporary substitute until such time that Covid Situation will be over. Test Venues will be open again as for further advice.
There is nothing better than the offline training, however, the COVID Situation made many students to opt for online training for safety reasons.
Getting the target band in IELTS is not often easy, you need hints & tips with proper guidance from IELTS experts, only then you can get even 9 band.
Only proper training and practice will help you achieve your highest goal.
Your mentor will guide you all the tips and techniques of all the modules before going to the exam, thus you will get enough confidence to secure high band score.