SIX SIGMA BLACK BELT Training at Bright Future Training Institute:
Six Sigma is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement. Six Sigma seeks to improve the quality of the output of a process by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in manufacturing and business processes. It uses a set of quality management methods, mainly empirical, statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organization, who are experts in these methods.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training is ideal for engineers, business unit manager, program managers, students, or anyone looking to get the most out of their career. Here are just some of the things you will learn in your black belt training:
- Lean Six Sigma philosophy of process improvement
- Customer centered business.
- Lean manufacturing.
- Advanced statistics.
- Coaching successful project teams.
- Group/organizational assessment
What will I learn?
- Program contents are mainly based on and help participants for effective preparation of final ASQ Certification exam.
- Gives the participants a comprehensive knowledge of Lean Six Sigma Methodology and the DMAIC process.
- Enables participants to understand the role of a Black belt as a key change agent in their organizations.
- Gives the participants a comprehensive understanding of Lean Six Sigma applications by exposing them to examples from cross functions and cross industry.
- Gives participants an understanding to Define, Scope and Work on Lean Six Sigma Projects.
- Gives participants an understanding to characterize a complex problem.
- Enables participants to understand linkage between business priorities and Lean Six Sigma
- Post training support for the projects through mails and web interactions
- Quality and/or Training Coordinators.
- Engineers, Business Unit Managers, Program Managers and other practitioners/change agents who will be conducting Six Sigma projects.
- Individuals interested in having ASQ certification for Black Belts
- A valid Green Belt Certification
- 5 days for non-Green Belt Candidates
- 4 days for Green Belt Certified Candidates