What is GED ?
The General Education Diploma – GED is a high school equivalency certificate from the United Sates of America. It is designed for the students who, for variety of reasons, are stuck at different levels and are unable to continue higher education. GED tests are a group of four subjects which, when passed, certify that the student has American or Canadian high school-level academic skills and it is recognized by IBCC & HEC and the BBA program is for 4 years (8 semesters) and comprises of 48 courses and 144 credit.
GED coaching and GED preparation classes offered at Bright Future Training Institute Dubai use blended teaching techniques , i.e. traditional classroom sessions and also online practice assignments.
GED is conducted into the following topics and subjects:
- Language Arts (Writing & Reading)
- Social Studies
People need GED preparation classes for the following reasons:
- To qualify for employment.
- To gain promotion within the organization.
- To apply for admission to an educational or training institution.
- To achieve personal satisfaction.
Documents required for GED:
- Result Card & Certificate of O levels (if any)
- Copy of valid passport, visa page & Emirates ID.
- Passport size photograph (02).
Distance Learning Training:
We have been conducting Distance Learning through online classes to different parts of UAE as well as GCC countries and some parts of Asia and had proven to generate 100 % results. Our current situation made this online approach more convenient for many students as they save their time and money instead of attending the traditional classes.
Book your seat today for online or offline GED exam preparation classes in Dubai.