This SQL course explains how to use SQL language to create and manage databases. After completing this training course you would be able to use SQL on your small database projects. This course covers a range of topics such as SQL Concepts, Database concepts, SELECT, CREATE, UPDATE and DELETE
Few practical SQL based projects at the end of the course will ensure that you can apply SQL on your databases.
Who is the target audience?
This SQL Training is suitable for delegates who are thinking to start their career in SQL or Databases as Developer, PL/SQL Developer, Forms Developer, System Analysts, Business Analysts, Data Warehouse Administrator. This SQL training provides a good hands-on practice on essential concepts of SQL.
- Database concepts & RDBMS (Relational Database Management Systems)
- Introduction to SQL (Structured Query Language)
- Creating ERD (Entity Relationship Diagram)
- What are SQL data types?
- DDL (Data definition language)
- DML (Data manipulation language)
- Creating and Editing Database and Tables
- Primary key
- Foreign key
- Inserting Data in tables
- Updating data
- Deleting data
- Selecting data