STAAD Pro Course Dubai | Online/Onsite Best STAAD Pro Training Institute in Dubai
This course provides an overall look over STAAD Pro. It demonstrates the steps to be followed to produce the structural analysis of many types of Structures. Also, the course concentrates on the different results generated from the program, and how to read them, view them, and finally generate the necessary reports from them. In this Training, We will discuss Different types of editing data to STAAD Pro, and the easiest way to deal with it will be reached.
Staad Pro Course In Dubai | The course is designed to offer students and professionals all the essentials to learn and use the STAAD Pro.
- Online/ Onsite Staad Pro Training In Dubai
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job Oriented Program
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
Course Outline (STAAD PRO Course):
- Introduction of STAAD Pro.
- Structure Design and Analysis in STAAD
- Object Snap/ Node Beam (Grid)
- Create Beam with Grid
- Beam, Node Coordinate System
- Creating Beam, Node, and Plate
- Defining Member Properties and Support
- Creating and Assign Beta Angle
- Assign Specification
- Defining Load cases and Type
- Creating Load Definition
- Defining Wind and Seismic Load
- Analysis of Structure
- Check BMD, SFD, Shear, Torsion Etc.
- Node Reaction and Forces
- Define Design Standard and Parameters
- Steel Structure Design
- Truss Design
- Linear Structure Design
- Define Connection and Design
- RC Structure Design
- Check Report
AT THE COMPLETION:
- Understand how the multipurpose finite element programs conduct the structural analysis.
- Understand STAAD Pro way of doing the job
- Understand STAAD Pro’s way of preprocessing the job
- Creating the geometry using different methods
- Use the more advanced techniques in creating geometry
- Understand STAAD Pro element library
- Defining the Cross-Sections of Beams, Columns, Plates
- Defining the Constants, Specifications, and Supports
- Defining the Load Systems
- Analyzing your Model using the appropriate Analysis method
- Reviewing the Analysis Results
To enroll in our STAAD Pro Training in Dubai Call us on +971 55 923 4565.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
The ETABS course is about learning to use the engineering software ETABS (Extended Three-dimensional Analysis of Building Systems) for building design and analysis. The software is used for designing high-rise buildings, skyscrapers, and other structures.
It is recommended that you have basic knowledge of construction and engineering, as well as experience with AutoCAD or similar software.
The length of the course can vary depending on the institution and the course format, but it typically takes anywhere from several days to several weeks.
The course may be delivered in a classroom setting, online, or through a combination of both. The format may include lectures, hands-on labs, and real-world projects to apply your knowledge.
You will learn how to use the ETABS software to perform building design and analysis, including creating models, defining materials and sections, analyzing load cases, and generating results and reports.
The cost of the course can vary depending on the institution, but it typically ranges from a few thousand to several thousand dirhams.
Upon completion of the course, you will typically receive a certificate of completion from the institution you took the course from.
The ETABS course will help you to gain practical skills and knowledge in the use of the ETABS software, which is widely used in the engineering and construction industries in Dubai and around the world. This knowledge can help you to advance your career in these industries.