ETABS Training Dubai | ETABS Professional Training for Structural Engineers
ETABS is an extremely effective analysis and design database created particularly for building systems. It’s full of incorporated systems with the capability to hold the biggest and most difficult construction models and configurations. This software has robust drawing tools such as CAD along with graphical and object-based borders. This course enhances the productivity of engineers who are into structural engineering.
The course aims to offer comprehensive knowledge of the ETABS software and its applications.
- Project Base Training
- Hands-On Program
- Professional Training Sessions
- Job Oriented Program
- 35 hours of classroom training with flexible classes
- BOOK YOUR FREE DEMO SESSION
Course Outline (ETABS Course):
- Overview of ETABS
- Templates and Defaults
- User Interface of ETABS
- Units System
- Coordinate Systems
- Grid System Data
- Edit Stories and Grid Systems
- Extrude Joints to Frames
- Extrude Frame to Shells
- Merge Joints & Align Joints/Frames/Edges
- Move Joints/Frames/Shells
- Edit Frames & Edit Shells
- Material Properties & Section Properties
- Load Patterns & Shell Uniform Load Sets
- Load Cases & Load Combinations
- Draw Dimension Lines
- Joint Objects
- Creating Beam/Column/Brace Objects
- Floor/Wall Objects
- Draw Wall Stacks
- Selection Method
- Assign Joint, Steel, Frame Loads
- Steel Frame Design
- Concrete Frame Design
- Create and Manage Drawing Sheets
- Obtain Basic Graphical Displays
- Tabular Display of Results
- Summary Report
- Export Results
To enroll in our ETABS Training in Dubai Call us on +971 55 923 4565.
Tessie Ragadio(IELTS Lecturer and Coach)
- Master of Arts in Educational administration
- Certified in Teaching English to Speaker of Other Languages (TESOL)
- Over all 18 years’ of experience in teaching IELTS General and IELTS Academic
- 2 years’ experience as an IELTS test invigilator in British Council
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the British Council (2019)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Writing: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2018)
- Attended ‘How To Teach IELTS Speaking: Train the Trainer Workshop’ by the IDP (2017)
- Communications Training and Personality Development Researcher and Coach, with primary focus on Public Speaking Skills
- 2 years of experience as a Royal English tutor in Al AIN.
- Worked as a content writer / contributor for different publishing companies in emirates
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –Academic Module (2011)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-7.5, S-7.5, OBS 8.0
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) taker –General Module (2016)
- IELTS Scores: L-9.0, R-8.5, W-8, S-8.5, OBS 8.5
- International computer driving License – ICDL certified 2000
The ETABS course is about learning to use the engineering software ETABS (Extended Three-dimensional Analysis of Building Systems) for building design and analysis. The software is used for designing high-rise buildings, skyscrapers, and other structures.
It is recommended that you have basic knowledge of construction and engineering, as well as experience with AutoCAD or similar software.
The length of the course can vary depending on the institution and the course format, but it typically takes anywhere from several days to several weeks.
The course may be delivered in a classroom setting, online, or through a combination of both. The format may include lectures, hands-on labs, and real-world projects to apply your knowledge.
You will learn how to use the ETABS software to perform building design and analysis, including creating models, defining materials and sections, analyzing load cases, and generating results and reports.
The cost of the course can vary depending on the institution, but it typically ranges from a few thousand to several thousand dirhams.
Upon completion of the course, you will typically receive a certificate of completion from the institution you took the course from.
The ETABS course will help you to gain practical skills and knowledge in the use of the ETABS software, which is widely used in the engineering and construction industries in Dubai and around the world. This knowledge can help you to advance your career in these industries.